Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summertiiiiime Baby

Ahhh...my favorite time of year is finally here! Wait a minute, I'm pretty sure I say that about every season, but it's just because I love them ALL so much! Here are a few pics from the last couple weeks that show we are enjoying our summer so far. Swimming, eating popsicles, riding bikes, swimming...it's been great! Now we're just waiting for our summer vacationers to get here and we'll be all set. Can't wait!












2 comments:

Marla said...

Isn't summer great!! I love the mid-air pics!!

Hollie said...

Love love love your pool! Soooo jealous! And I love the pic of Mason and his Wobble Goggles (per Maggie i.e. Imagination Movers).