Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reese Through the Years & Turning 5

May 28th, 2004 11:11 pm. The very moment my life was changed forever and I was given the beloved title of MOM. 5 years ago today Reese entered our lives and she has continued to bless us with her smile, her laugh, her notorious scream, her love for animals, and her nurturing way of taking care of her little babies. All these things were discovered at such a young age and continue to blossom into what is now Reese's personality. I love it. I cherish every little thing about that girl. I love to see how independent she is becoming, yet I want her to stay little. She is growing up before my eyes and becoming such a precious human being. Thank you, Lord, for chosing ME to be her Mom. I am blessed beyond measure...

Happy Birthday baby girl!








7 comments:

The Milfords said...

Happy Birthday Reese!!

Trisha said...

Such a beautiful girl! What a sweet post Jodi. happy Birthday Reese!

elle's mom said...

love it! happy birthday reesie!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Matt and Deachi said...

Happy Birthday a day late Ms. Reese!

McGregor Family said...

Happy Birthday Reese... I feel your pain Jodi.....

Minnie said...

Gosh.. five already too! What a beautiful young lady she is growing into!