Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Flyin with Daddy







So I got brave last weekend and decided it was time for Jeff to take the kids up for a little flying action. It was the perfect day for it, so we took off for our little airport up the road. Before I even knew what happened, Jeff had Reeso in the air. I think he knew he better act fast before I changed my mind. Here are a few pics from their very first flights with Daddy. Both kids absolutely loved it and Jeff said it was priceless getting to hear them talk on the headsets. These are the days...

3 comments:

Traca said...

That is awesome!!!!

Trisha said...

Wow! How cool is that!

Milk Maker said...

you are brave! i'm not sure i would be able to do that!