Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Friday, January 9, 2009

Perspective

I was just about to sit down and tell you about our morning when I read this.
Thanks for the new fresh perspective this morning, Trisha!

In case you were wondering though...it is 10:00 am and so far Mason has had to change his shirt 3 times, pooped his pants (we're potty training) and had to take a bath. 10:00 am. We've only been awake for 3 hours! What is it with boys??? Oh, the joys...

2 comments:

McGregor Family said...

I know that we all say boys are hard but this is Meg she looks like a girl but is rough and tough like a boy!!! Our poor kittens!! I hope they live through the wrath of Meg!!! We are potty training too!!! Good luck!!!! I will pray for you if you do for me....Jen

Straight from the pits of Dwell said...

Oh, Jennifer, isn't potty training the worst? I just thought I had lots of laundry before...now it is doubled! I love that Meg is rough & tumble...it's giving her good practice to fend off those boys who will be chasing her in a few years! I'll be praying...