Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Monday, December 29, 2008

Stuck without Pictures

Not to be a downer, but I sure do wish I had some pictures to post of the kids all googly-eyed and happy on Christmas morning. Oh yeah, I forgot..no camera. Yes, that's me whining. Still, I want to blog. Blogging really isn't that fun when you don't have pictures to back your story up. After all, you might think I was making my stories up out of nowhere if I didn't have the pics as proof, right? Right. So I decided to keep my Christmas memories to myself this year for now and just post a few pics that make me happy from years gone by. Happy Holidays.


Reese meeting Santa for the first time.


Two sweet little babies.



Happy Santa Mason


Happy Santa Reese


Mason having a conversation with Rudolph.

2 comments:

McGregor Family said...

What happened Jodi?? I am so sorry that you did not have a camera. We have two!! I would have loaned you one!!!!! Your friend, Jennifer

Trisha said...

I was hoping Santa would have brought you a new one. :)

I remember that picture of Mason with Rudolph... so sweet!