Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Celebrate!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! I just finished my defensive driving course! WOOOO HOOOO!!!! Did you realize that sucker takes 6 hours to complete? SIX HOURS! Who has time for that? Apparently I do since I'm finished, I'm finished, ha ha ha ha ha! I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank my husband, Jeff for having complete faith in me. My children, Reese and Mason for the incredible support they gave me while on the computer every time they thought I was hiding from them. Oh, and who could forget my little Adrienne who watched helplessly from the futon as I slaved day after day, week after week on this treacherous journey. Thank you, www.getdefensive.com for humoring me with your countless grammatical errors and endless spelling mistakes...your poor excuse for narration and your cheesy one-liners. Yet none of that matters now. It's behind me and I have learned that men have 3 times more accidents than women, there is such a thing as a "weave lane", and you should always turn your blinker on at least 150 feet before turning or changing lanes. Surely I'm a better person for having this knowledge. Now onto more important things, like finishing my online Christmas shopping! CELEBRATE!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

You are too funny! Congrats!

Matt and Deachi said...

Congratulations!

Marla said...

You always leave me smiling and laughing after reading your blog!!! Love it! Love you!!