Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Monday, November 10, 2008

OSU Game

Jeff and I had the opportunity to attend the OSU-Texas Tech game on Saturday. This was the first game we'd ever been to at Tech and we had been warned by several people (mostly other Tech friends of ours) to watch out for their fans because they can get pretty nasty. We did not have that experience at all! Although we were in our bright orange sitting in a sea of red, we sat to a lot of nice people. Jeff thinks had we won the game it might have been different, but I have to say, we were pleasantly surprised. With that said, had I known the outcome of this game in advance, I would have saved my gas money and stayed home. Now if we can just beat those Sooners...GO POKES!




This guy was actually more entertaining than the game.



This was the look on our faces pretty much the whole game.
What the?



Paige, this one is for you! ;-)



3 comments:

side o' sarcasm, please said...

hey now.

McGregor Family said...

I am glad you had a good experience. Kyle and I have had several discussions about the Tech fans and though you should always be a good sport no matter what, we think Tech fans are like this because they never have any respect from anyone but themselves. You watch College Game day and it is always a fluke that they won. They have had to prove themselves every year and still commentators and other football fans give them no credit. I think Tech fans have had enough. This is just my thoughts. But I am glad that it went well. We actually sat with our friend from OSU and the fans were great around us.. It is more typical of the bad stuff from the drunk student body!!!! I hope you beat OU too!!!! Good luck, jen

Brandon and Cindy Carrell said...

I'm not a poke but I was rooting for them!