Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Monday, November 17, 2008

My glamorous career as a mom

So today we're dropping off this huge pile of Jeff's clothes at the dry cleaners and as we're pulling out, here is the conversation we had:

Reese: Mommy, does the dry cleaners clean girl clothes too?

Me: Yes, Reese they sure do.

Reese: Oh. Silence...thinking...pondering...

Apparently she has never witnessed me dropping off any of MY clothes, as the dry cleaners don't usually accept cotton workout pants or windpants for pressing. Yeah...I'm guilty of being a little too comfortable these last few weeks as the weather is cooling off. Glad I have that option! But sometimes it's nice to dress up and feel fancy too. Maybe tomorrow I'll be super adventurous and wear my MATCHING windsuit... ha!

2 comments:

McGregor Family said...

That is so funny Jodi!!! Be comfortable!!!

The Milfords said...

I love it!

And I have to say HUGE self esteem boost. "I'm Too Sexy" started playing upon my arrival! :)