Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Laugh out Loud

Reese made another funny tonight during bathtime. We only have a few rules to follow for bathtime and they include but are not limited to: 1) No spitting water at each other's faces; 2) no pouring water on each other's heads; and 3) no peeing in the bathtub. Pretty simple you would think. So here is how the conversation went down.

Me: Mason! DO NOT spit at Reese.

Reese: Mommy, I didn't spit (this after I thought I saw her spit out of the corner of my eye before Mason did it).

Me: Oh really, Reese? Remember Mommy has eyes in the back of her head and she sees EVERYTHING.

Reese: Oh. I don't think I spit. Now I can't remember.

Me: Well...don't provoke him.

Reese: I actually didn't provoke him, I coughed. (This is her way of saying I spit at him because I coughed and to provoke must mean to spit, which I definitely DID NOT do...not that I remember after 1.5 seconds anyway).

Me: Uh-huh.

Good one Reese. Nice try sister.

No comments: