Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Friday, November 7, 2008

Burn Baby Burn

Exciting times around our house last night. Jeff had some extra time on his hands and decided to burn a bunch of leaves. What is it with men and fire? I'm bored...let's see...what needs to be burned??? Cavemen. Anyway, though I'm thankful for the decreased amount of leaves, I'm not so sure what do with the thick stinky black ash pile we now have in the kids' favorite play area. Hopefully it will rain soon....




3 comments:

side o' sarcasm, please said...

did jeff make caveman noises as he lit the match? "agh! me caveman, you cavewoman!"

bah-da-dum. i'm here all night.a

side o' sarcasm, please said...

oh. brad paisley's "im just a guy" song is so this blog.

Brandon and Cindy Carrell said...

You know it IS a man thing... we live IN TOWN and Brandon burned a huge pile of leaves on our extra lot. People left their homes, walked down the road to our house, checking to for the house fire! I've begged him to not do that again! I think there is a city ordinance against it anyway! "Me Man...me make fire!" Gotta love em!