Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our exotic day

We had a fun trip to Fossil Rim today. The weather was perfect for it - I think the highs today were around 67. I was lovin' it! I love days like this when there is nothing on our agenda except to HAVE FUN! The kids enjoyed it so much.


Reese's friend, Aubrey, was able to join us. There was a lot of giggling going on between these two girlies!





Mason enjoyed feeding the giraffes more than anyone. He had no fear!


This guy was a little too close for comfort and I'm pretty sure he's the one that snotted up something nice & green on my leg. Yummy...won't be wearing those pants to church tonight.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I want to take my kids to do that... I can just see the looks on their faces now... so worth the drive! Glad you guys had fun!