Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Monday, October 20, 2008

OSU Weekend






We had such a fun weekend full of orange & black - not because of Halloween, but because of Homecoming at OSU! I forget how many people there are in this world who actually LOVE OSU as much as we do until I go back for a weekend like that. There was orange everywhere you turned. It was awesome! We felt right at home just like always. We had the chance to run into several friends from college and were able to meet their spouses & children, which was definitely the highlight from the trip.

Aunt Sis and Grandiddy, Mimi & Grandad and Jeff & the kids and I were able to spend the weekend at Uncle Benji's house in Ponca City which was wonderful. Lots of good food and memories all weekend long! Now if the Pokes can just surprise Texas this weekend with a big win we'll be 8-0! GO COWBOYS!!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Yea! You have a blog! Sounds like Stillwater was a lot of fun. We need to take our kids there to experience Homecoming someday.. some day when they are easier to wrangle in crowded places!

Glad you had a great weekend! I'm adding you to my list if that's ok!

Trisha said...

Thanks for the encouragement by the way! Have a great day!

side o' sarcasm, please said...

jodi, jodi. i need you to delete that sugarland song from your placelist. her voice...nails on a chalkboard...eeeeeeeeeeeeek! i can't take it anymore!

you don't have to. but man. i re-he-heally can't stand her voice.

let it be known. i love you that much to continue reading your blog.

Traca said...

I'm glad you had fun, but I'm glad you're home!
And yes... you need to BTHO Texas next weekend!

McGregor Family said...

Jodi,
I just read one of your emails and saw you had a blog and I looked at the first page. I like it. You have a precious family. I just started mine. I will have to send it to you. I am posting on the OSU weekend because you know that Kyle and I both have degrees from Tech.. We are going to the Tech/OSU game. I can't wait. I hope it turns out the way I want it to!! Ha Ha. Anyways, I enjoyed your blog.... Thanks, jen McGregor