Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Girls Trip



Here is a picture from my latest adventure - a GIRLS ONLY trip to Destin, FL! I went with 4 of my girlfriends who are all from Stephenville and each of us have 2 kids the same age - within a few months - of Reese & Mason. We definitely all could use a few days away to relax on the beach. We had the most amazing time and decided this will be an annual trip for us. I cannot tell you how much we laughed, cried and laughed some more. It was enough to revitalize me for at least the next year. We're already counting the days until we get to go back!

3 comments:

The Milfords: said...

Yeah! I had no idea you had a blog! I now have a new ne to add to my addiction. :)

We will get together for ice cream when I get back. I can't wait. The fam will be so excited!

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traca said...

This is my favorite picture! I love you girls and I already miss our late nights of giggling!!!