Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In between breaths

Ok, so looking back on my great idea to become a blogger, I realized it has been since MAY that I first (and last I might add) posted a little snipit of our lives. But the good news is that I am now the proud owner of an ipod shuffle! Woo hooo!! Movin' on up...to the east side..movin' on up... So Jeff must have felt really sorry for me because he bought an ipod for me for my 32nd birthday. I absolutely love it and have all kinds of random songs. It makes me smile.

This week has consisted of a baby shower for 3 friends of mine on Monday night, bible study Tuesday morning, and Tumbleweed BBQ for dinner tonight. YUMMY! Jeff gets home tomorrow night, so we will have a fun day of getting ready for daddy to be home. It cannot come soon enough. He is well loved and terribly missed when he is gone!

1 comment:

side o' sarcasm, please said...

ha ha. i obviously hadn't read this blog.

good for jeff.
a little female manipulation never hurt a man.