Straight From the Pits of Dwell

Let the words of Christ dwell in you richly...Colossians 3:16

Friday, May 2, 2008

Trying to Stay With It

Ok, so all my friends have been talking about this "blogging" thing. What in the world? I feel so out of touch with technology I'm just about ready to submit. I don't have an MP3 player, ipod, or laptop. In fact, I don't even know the difference between an Mp3 player and ipod, and wouldn't have a clue where to download the songs. That is my mission for 2008....to become the proud owner of a technologically advanced musical device. Technologically advanced???? Yeah right...I'm sure my 4 year old could tell me what an ipod is and probably what website to go to download the songs.

Anyway...I've decided to try out this blogging thing mostly to have a way to document these precious years raising our kiddos. So many things go unwritten and I just know I'm going to forget them if I don't start keeping a record!

1 comment:

side o' sarcasm, please said...

oh honey, we need to get you at least an iPod shuffle.

jeff owes you at least that much.